Sunday, October 21, 2012

He was always there.

I sat up on that stage, setting up the music. I tap the play button, and listen to the song, repeating the words, then I stop. Fear up to the brim. I forgot. Tears come pouring out, my mind lies, it says that I’m alone. All alone, God’s not here. I forget the truth, I forget His Word.





I can do anything through him who strengthens me.


Love never fails


Perfect Love casts out all fear.



I forget His word and go running.





The next day, I go up to that stage once more. My body shakes. The lady sets up the music stand to go in front of my sight. I sing, remembering the verses. God was there. He was always there.


-------------


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment