Monday, August 26, 2013

Just wait.



I have been praying a lot lately, and I realized something...


God doesn't just answer with a loud booming voice from the clouds, (Though, that would be cool, I mean, can you imagine talking to God?) He closes and opens doors, He won't talk to you through a burning bush. (Again, that would be cool.) Sure, it takes awhile to know if He is saying Yes or No, but just keep praying, keep Faith, He will answer! (Just not through a burning bush or a loud booming voice coming from the clouds. ;) ) Just wait.



Short post, I know, but I just really needed to post this...


Also, I wanted to use this verse. Haha! ...Maybe I should make a memory verse page? Oooh! I should do that! (Now I feel like I'm talking to myself. Hah!)

---------------------------------




New International Version (NIV)


9 “This, then, is how you should pray:


“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.’
Matthew 6:9-13 (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment