Sunday, September 8, 2013

Those PRICELESS moments.



I bet you've all had those moments, the ones you never want to forget, to cherish for the rest of your life. I have those two.. And I remember them all....


One was where I was swimming in the pool at my old house, then I handed my Grandpa a small plastic penguin that he gave me, and I asked him to keep the penguin safe so that it wouldn't sink. I still have that penguin.


Another was also at my old house, a long time ago, I was swinging, and then I saw some fire ants in the sand and I went over to see them, I was so fasinated by them, and I don't know why.


I remember how sad I was to move, and I remember showing the people who were going to move in, the whole upstairs, including my bedroom.


I remember making little beds on the floor with my family and watching movies.


I remember the day me and my cousin went swimming, we got lots of photos taken... I barely see her now, I miss chatting with her and playing with her so much... I remember the day we played hide-n-go seek with our ds' with a little chat thing so we could find eachother...


Why do these days come and go so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment