Saturday, January 25, 2014

Memory Verse news!!! + SOME OTHER MISCELLANEOUS NEWs

OKAY. First off...


MEMORY VERSE NEWS STARTS HERE:

I will refresh the memory verse page tomorrow (aka Sunday) with a brand new verse!!!

SHORTEST MEMORY VERSE NEWS ENDS HERE.



SOME OTHER MISCELLANEOUS NEWS STARTS HERE:

Before you ask, no, I didn’t spell miscellaneous, I looked it up and copied and pasted. (I can’t spell)

ANYWAY.

I am going to add a cool new poll feature to this blog to ask general questions!!!

And 2 new pages! (1 for my new book, and the other for encouraging song of the month! none of the songs will be mine unless said so, and the book I am writing, do not steal any of the words. ANY.)

ANYWAY! 

I hope you look forward to the new pages, and poll feature! (I’m gonna add everything tomorrow!!! So, check here tomorrow!)


-------------



“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. Matthew 24:36

No comments:

Post a Comment