Sunday, September 25, 2011

Second Chances (about my blog)

Well this is about my blog and what i will post here :)
there will be a verse of the day speaking of which the verse for today is: Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed for the lord your God is with you where ever you go. so thats the verse of the day (example) and we will be having that everyday when I finish a post! Then there is stories about whats happened in my life. But I cant tell you any now because this is only an example of my blog, I want to tell you all about what God did for me. He helped my fears, and I will tell you all about that in the stories but not now...
Well... see you at the next post!

------------
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed
for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

1 comment: