Sunday, September 25, 2011

welcome back! hope you like the post!

(I DONT REALLY MEAN TO SAY THAT IM JUST HYPER) 

so here is the story of today... well earlier we started to hear small little rumbles of thunder and jesus was helping me with my fear, and then the thunder got so loud the ground shook a lot (it felt like an earthquake well not that much) and then I started to plug my ears. then like twenty/thirty minutes later, I unplugged my ears it was still a little loud but I knew that jesus was right there, taking care of me. and i felt A LOT better. then after the storm ended (we had almost a river in our backyard and in our front was a creek) I saw the most beautiful rainbow it was not faded it was so bright! then I realized it was a DOUBLE rainbow the other had faded a bit. Then I remembered that God promised he would never flood the earth again and he put a rainbow in the sky to show his promise. Even though its the same day I have a perfect verse JUST for this see you on the next post




----------

Perfect Love Casts Out Fear







and just so you know i dont remember where that verse is...

1 comment: